NU Masters Form Fill Up 2023 online activities will start on 10 October 2023. This is related to the National University (2021 session) MA/MSS/MBA/MSc/M Music/ICT/Library Science final year exam form fill-up.
In this post, we have shared with you detailed information related to National University Masters 2023 session examination form filling and examination. This post is very important for you if you are a 2023 Master’s candidate at the National University.
We have shared many important information related to your exam and exam form filling in this post. Let’s know all the details related to Form Fill Up of the exam from the post.
Date of Masters Form Fill Up 2023
Before starting the detailed discussion of the post, let us share with you the important dates for filling out the Masters final year exam from of the National University. Because these dates will be useful for each of you step by step later.
- Exam Name: Masters Exam 2023
- Session: 2021
- Form Fill-Up Start: 10 October 2023
- Form Fill Up Deadline: 09 November 2023
- Application Verify (By College): 12 November to 13 November 2023
- Collect PaySlip: 14 November to 14 November 2023
All these dates mentioned above are related to fill up your Masters 2023 exam form. You have to fill out the exam form within the stipulated time (09 November 2023). Because after this time you will not be able to fill the form online.
Notice of Masters Form Fill Up 2023
National University has published the notice for filling up of Masters final year (MA/MSS/MBA/MSc/M Music/ICT/Library Science) examination form on 2 October 2023. According to the notice, the filling of the 2023 Masters final year examination form will start from October 10, 2023.
In the published notice, it is said how to fill out the form, who can participate in filling the form and how much money has to be paid for free. We have discussed each topic step by step in this post.
This post is very important for those students who will participate in Masters final year exam in 2023. Because this post mentions the conditions of participation in the exam.
That is, what are the conditions you have to follow to participate in the Masters final year examination of 2023 and to participate in the form fill. We have discussed each and every topic in detail below step by step. Let’s take a look at those things one by one.
Download Masters Exam Form Fill Up Notice PDF
For the convenience of the students, we have shared the download link of the Masters Final Year Exam Form fill-up notice that has been published in this section. If students want, they can easily download the notice of Master’s Form Fill Up from here in PDF format or image format. Both the download links are shared below.
If you want, you can download the notice in PDF format by clicking on the first link. By clicking on the second link, you can easily download the notice in the form of an image and keep it in your phone. You can download the masters 2023 form fill up notice and keep it on your mobile.
How to Complete Masters Form Fill Up Online?
At this stage we will share with you how to fill Masters final year exam form online. You need to visit a website (ems.nu.ac.bd) to fill 2023 masters final year exam form online. You have to login to this website using student id and password.
If you do not have student ID and password then you must first create NU Student Account from where you will get ID and password.
If you have a student account of the National University, you can participate in filling up the Master’s final year exam form only by logging in to this website. After that step by step how you have to fill the form online is shown below.
- First Visit: http://ems.nu.ac.bd
- Click Student Login
- Type your Student ID and Password
- Click on “Form Fillup” menu from the left side menu bar
- Then click on “APPLY NOW” button.
- Now Fill up the form with the required information such as the subject of the exam etc.
- Clicking the “SUBMIT” button will bring up a pop-up menu.
- Click on “YES” button to confirm form Fill Up
- Now download “APPLICATION FORM” along with a print copy
- The form should be submitted to the college office within the prescribed time.
If all process of form fill is completed successfully, PAYMENT STATUS PAID will show. What to do if you forget to download APPLICATION FORM. Finally, click on Form Fill up menu and click on APPLICATION FORM button and APPLICATION FORM Can be downloaded.
Note: The time of choose optional courses, you should select the right course while selecting the course. In the case of optional courses, if the wrong course is selected, there will be no opportunity to correct it.
National University Masters Form Fill Up Fee 2023
At this stage, we will share with you the prescribed fee for filling the Masters final exam form 2023. National University has determined the amount of fees for certain subjects at this stage.
|Theoretical Exam Fee (Per Full Subject)
|Theoretical Exam Fee (Per 1 Subject)
|Practical Exam Fee (Per Subject)
|Viva Exam Fee
|Exam Center Fee (Theoretical)
|Exam Center Fee (Practical )
|Field Work Fee (for social work)
|Term Paper Fee (For Student)
|Incourse Exam Fee (For Student)
|Provisional Certificate Fee
|Number Sheet Fee
The students have to pay the prescribed fee for all these mentioned above. But it is not applicable for everyone. When required in that regard then the prescribed waiver fee shall be deposited. After that, we will share with you the fees that the National University has determined separately for each department.
|Ma/MSS/MBA (Regular Student)
|Ma/MSS/MBA (Irregular Student)
|Ma/MSS/MBA (Private Student)
|MSC (Regular Student)
|MSC (Irregular Student)
|Masters of Library Science
|Grade/CGPA Improvement Fee
|Viva/Practical/Term Paper/Field Work/Thesis
|Absent Student (2017-18 Student)
|2017-2018 Student Special Permission to Attend Exam Fee
These were the prescribed fees for the 2023 Master’s final year examination form fill of the National University. However, it may be different depending on the college. So at the time of form filling, it was requested to contact your college to know the fixed fee.
Conditions of Participation in the Exam
Not everyone will be able to participate in the Master’s final year 2023 examination. The National University has detailed in the notice who can participate and who cannot participate.
At this stage, we are going to present to you the necessary conditions for participating in the Masters final year examination of 2023.
- In the academic year 2020-2021 regular and private students of 2021 can participate as regular examinees
- 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 academic year students who have not appeared for the 2019 and 2020 exams
- Students of 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 academic year who are participating in 2019 and 2020 exam and are doing multiple F grade and got failed.
- All the students who participated in all the subjects and got F grade in one or more papers can participate in the 2020 examination
- Attending the 2020 examination and obtaining C and D grades will be able to appear in the Improvement Examination
- 2020 Exam All Subjects Participating Students Passed with CGPA less than 2.5. and B grade courses (maximum two) can appear in the exam.
- All the candidates who did not participate in 2018-2019 and 2002 in academic year 2017-2018. All these candidates will get a chance to participate in the exam by depositing only one time 6000 taka and 600 taka for a provisional certificate.
Students will be able to participate in the Master’s final year examination to be held in 2023 by following these above conditions. Apart from this no candidate can participate in this exam. Hope you understand.
Conditions of Incourse and Trumppaper Exams
- In case of all regular candidates after receiving the registration number the concerned department of the college will conduct an in-course exam of 15% marks. And on the basis of attendance, the marks obtained out of 5 must be done online NT against the city registration number.
- In the case of all regular and irregular exams, after receiving the registration number, the respective department exam number of the college have to entered online against the registration number.
- The college will keep the photocopy of the manual coffee of the original mark sheet of the encourse and tram paper examination. And the original copy must have to submit to the concerned branch of the university along with the fee submission slip.
Rules for Masters Final Year Exam Candidates
The National University has shared some rules for the candidates participating in the Master’s final year examination to be held in 2023. Students must follow all these rules and participate in the exam accordingly. Let’s take a look at the rules.
- Candidates must produce the original registration card and admit card provided by the university in the examination hall.
- If the candidate fills the application form in any other subject than mentioned in the registration card, his/her application will be considered canceled.
- Candidates cannot take the exam at their respective college centers.
- Another candidate cannot take the exam illegally by using his registration number
- No cheating in exams
- Students can not use Mobile phones in the examination hall.
- Students can not create a disturbance in the examination hall.
Candidates will participate in the Master’s final year 2023 examination of the National University following all the conditions mentioned above. Students may get punished in various ways. Iif they break these conditions or rules. In many cases students’ exams may suspend for a year or more.
NU Masters Final Year Exam Routine 2023
Master’s final year exam form fill 2023 notice already published on October 2, 2023. Online examination form filling will continue from October 10 to November 9, 2023.
The national university usually publishes the examination routine within 15 to 30 days after the completion of the form fill process. So, Masters final year exam routine may release between 15th to 30th of November.
But whenever Masters final year routine 2023 is published we will share it on our website. So visit our website regularly to get routine updates of Masters final year exam.
At this stage, we will share with you some important questions and their answers about filling the Masters final year exam form. These questions are asked by students through different means. Trying to answer those questions here.
According to the latest published notice, Masters Final Year Examination Form fillup online application will start from 10th October 2023.
To fill the Masters final year form, firstly, Login to your NU Student Account at www.ems.nu.ac.bd. Then click on the Formfill Up button and click on the Apply Now button, select the required letter code and enter the mobile number and submit and download the form.
Masters Form Fill Up Apply form have to download and submit to the concerned college/department for confirmation by the college and to get the admit card.
The date line for form fill is up to 9 November 2023. Thereafter the exam routine will release. It is expected that the Masters final year exam will begin at the end of December 2023.
If you also want to send your questions to us, then you can contact us directly from the website, through the Facebook page, or by contacting us directly. We will try to answer your questions appropriately.
NU Masters Latest Published Notice
At this stage, I will share with you the latest published notices of Masters Department of National University. From here you can see various notices related to Masters department exam form fill up.
If you want, you can click on the above notice and read it in detail very easily. Besides, you can click on the Recent Notice menu on our website to get the latest notice updates.
National University Masters Form Fill Up 2023 online application will start from 10 October 2023. So all the candidates who want to participate in Masters final exam of 2023 should complete the form filling program by 9th November 2023. Because I will not be able to participate in the form filling process in any way later. Thank you so much for reading this post and staying with us.