According to NU Masters Final Exam Routine 2024, the MA, MSS, MBA, MSC, M Music, and ICT Last part exam will start on 18 February 2024. NU Masters Final Year Exam 2024 will be ended on 11 March 2024. This is the National University Masters 2021 Session Exam. Every exam will start every day 12.30 PM.
Masters Regular, Irregular, Grade Improvement, and CGPA Improvement Examination of 2021 session under National University will start from 18th February 2024 till 21st March 2024.
In this post, we will share all the important information related to Master final exam routine and exam. Let’s check the exam and routine-related information from below.
NU Masters Final Year Exam Information
In this part, we will share some important information related to the National University Masters 2021 session exam and exam routine. I hope this information will be very important for you if you are a Masters final year candidate. Let’s take a look at the important facts.
- Exam Name: Masters Final Year Exam 2024
- Session: 2021
- Exam Code: 302
- Start Date: 18 February 2024
- End Date: 11 March 2024
- Exam Start Time: Every Day at 12.30 pm.
- Course: MA, MSS, MBA, MSc, M Music, ICT Last Part
More such important information is shared below this post for your convenience. Read our post carefully to get important information regarding the NU Masters Final Exam Routine 2024.
National University Masters Final Exam Notice 2024
The National University has published a notice regarding Masters final examination on 23rd January 2024. The notice mentions that Masters Regular/Irregular and Improvement Examination of 2021 session will start on 18 February 2024 from 12:30 PM onwards. Let’s take a look at the notice first.
On the same day, the National University also published the final year examination routine of Masters. In the published notice, all the information related to the examination has been highlighted and the list of examination centers has been published.
All information related to exam and exam routine is share in this post. Those of you who are candidates for Masters final exam can get all the information related to the exam from here and can download the routine. We have shared the exam routine in the next part for the convenience of the students.
NU Masters Final Exam Routine 2024
National University Masters Final Exam Routine 2024 is published today on 23 January 2024. According to the published exam routine, the National University Master’s final exam will start from 18 February 2024. Let’s take a look at the routine first.
According to the National University Master’s final year examination routine, the examination will start on 18th January 2024. The exam will start from 12:30 PM every day.
This exam will end on 11 March 2024. If students want, they can download this routine and keep it on their mobile phone or computer for the convenience of exam preparation.
Masters Final Year Exam Routine Download Link
At this stage we will share with you how to download Masters Final Exam Routine 2024 from mobile and computer. It is very important to keep the exam routine with you to prepare for the exam.
For that purpose, we are providing the students with the link to download the final routine of Masters final exam. By clicking on the published link, National University masters final year candidates can easily download their exam routine.
Download: Masters Final Exam Routine 2024
Besides, we have an app called “NUBD24” available on the Google Play Store, through which you can easily download the routine with one click.
By clicking on the link above you can easily download the published Masters Final-year exam routine on your mobile phone or your computer. If you still have any problems then you can let us know in our Facebook group or Facebook page.
Date of Masters Final Year Exam 2024
In this part, we will share with you when the Masters final exam starts as per routine and when it ends. Besides, I will also share various important information such as what time the exam will start every day and when the routine has been published.
|Masters Final year Exam 2024
|National University Bangladesh
|Routine Published Date
|Masters Final Year Exam 2024
|Exam Start Date
|18 February 2024
|11 March 2024
|Every day at 12.30 pm.
In addition, in the next part, we will discuss the exam admit card in detail. Where you will get the admit card or how to collect the admit card will be presented in the below section.
Masters Last Part Exam Admit Card 2024
At this stage, we will discuss the issue related to the download of Admit Card of Masters Final Exam 2024. The exam routine published on 23 January 2024. Now the students will have only one question that how to download or collect the exam admit card.
To participate in the Master’s final exam in 2024, every student must go to the exam hall with the admit card. So no student can take the exam without the admit card.
So we are going to share with you in this part how you can download. And how collect Masters Final Exam 2024 Admit Card.
In the routine published, the following section discusses the Admit Card of the Master’s Final Exam 2024. It has been said that the college will download the admit card from the website. And distribute it to the students with a seal and signature.
Students do not need to download admit card online. The admit card should be collected from the college authority two to three days before the exam.
College authorities will provide all the information related to the admit card and the admit card will also be given to the students. So students don’t have to download the admit card separately online or from the website.
Masters Final Year Exam Center List 2024
. National University NU Masters Final Exam Routine 2024 was already released on 23 January 2024. On the same day National University Masters Final Examination Center List and published on the official website.
The published center list contains the name of the college where the students will get their seats. For the convenience of the students, we are giving the Masters Final Exam Center List 2024 below. By clicking on the link, students can easily check their final exam center list.
You may read: Masters Final Year Exam Center List 2024
Special Notice for Masters Form Fill Up
National University has published a special notice regarding the filling of Masters final year examination form of 2021 session. The notice said that the last date for filling the form was 12 December 2023. Those who could not participate in filling the examination form in the stipulated time can participate in filling the form by paying the specified late fee (3000 Taka). Let’s take a look at the notice at the beginning.
The application form can be filled from 16 January 24 to 25 January 2024 by paying the late fee. Besides, the data of all these students will surely be received from 28th January 2014 to 29th January 2024. Besides, money can be deposited through Sonali Seba from January 30 to January 31.
Notice of Masters Form Fill Up 2023
National University has published the notice for filling up of Masters final year (MA/MSS/MBA/MSc/M Music/ICT/Library Science) examination form on 2 October 2023. According to the notice, the filling of the 2023 Masters final year examination form will start from October 10, 2023.
In the published notice, it is said how to fill out the form, who can participate in filling the form and how much money has to be paid for free. We have discussed each topic step by step in this post.
This post is very important for those students who will participate in Masters final year exam in 2024. Because this post mentions the conditions of participation in the exam.
That is, what are the conditions you have to follow to participate in the Masters final year examination of 2024 and to participate in the form fill. We have discussed every topic in detail below step by step. Let’s take a look at those things one by one.
How to Complete Masters Form Fill Up Online?
At this stage we will share with you how to fill Masters final year exam form online. You need to visit a website (ems.nu.ac.bd) to fill 2023 masters final year exam form online. You have to login to this website using student id and password.
If you do not have student ID and password then you must first create NU Student Account from where you will get ID and password.
If you have a student account of the National University, you can participate in filling up the Master’s final year exam form only by logging in to this website. After that step by step how you have to fill the form online is shown below.
- First Visit: http://ems.nu.ac.bd
- Click Student Login
- Type your Student ID and Password
- Click on “Form Fillup” menu from the left side menu bar
- Then click on “APPLY NOW” button.
- Now Fill up the form with the required information such as the subject of the exam etc.
- Clicking the “SUBMIT” button will bring up a pop-up menu.
- Click on “YES” button to confirm form Fill Up
- Now download “APPLICATION FORM” along with a print copy
- The form should be submitted to the college office within the prescribed time.
If all process of form fill is completed successfully, PAYMENT STATUS PAID will show. What to do if you forget to download APPLICATION FORM. Finally, click on Form Fill up menu and click on APPLICATION FORM button and APPLICATION FORM Can be downloaded.
Note: The time of choose optional courses, you should select the right course while selecting the course. In the case of optional courses, if the wrong course is selected, there will be no opportunity to correct it.
Conditions of Participation in the Masters Exam
Not everyone will be able to participate in the Master’s final year 2024 examination. The National University has detailed in the notice who can participate and who cannot participate.
At this stage, we are going to present to you the necessary conditions for participating in the Masters final year examination of 2024.
- In the academic year 2020-2021 regular and private students of 2021 can participate as regular examinees
- 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 academic year students who have not appeared for the 2019 and 2020 exams
- Students of 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 academic year who are participating in 2019 and 2020 exam and are doing multiple F grade and got failed.
- All the students who participated in all the subjects and got F grade in one or more papers can participate in the 2020 examination
- Attending the 2020 examination and obtaining C and D grades will be able to appear in the Improvement Examination
- 2020 Exam All Subjects Participating Students Passed with CGPA less than 2.5. and B grade courses (maximum two) can appear in the exam.
- All the candidates who did not participate in 2018-2019 and 2002 in academic year 2017-2018. All these candidates will get a chance to participate in the exam by depositing only one time 6000 taka and 600 taka for a provisional certificate.
Students will be able to participate in the Master’s final year examination to be held in 2024 by following these above conditions. Apart from this no candidate can participate in this exam. Hope you understand.
Conditions of Incourse and Trumppaper Exams
- In case of all regular candidates after receiving the registration number the concerned department of the college will conduct an in-course exam of 15% marks. And on the basis of attendance, the marks obtained out of 5 must be done online NT against the city registration number.
- In the case of all regular and irregular exams, after receiving the registration number, the respective department exam number of the college have to entered online against the registration number.
- The college will keep the photocopy of the manual coffee of the original mark sheet of the encourse and tram paper examination. And the original copy must have to submit to the concerned branch of the university along with the fee submission slip.
Rules for Masters Final Year Exam Candidates
The National University has shared some rules for the candidates participating in the Master’s final year examination to be held in 2024. Students must follow all these rules and participate in the exam accordingly. Let’s take a look at the rules.
- Candidates must produce the original registration card and admit card provided by the university in the examination hall.
- If the candidate fills the application form in any other subject than mentioned in the registration card, his/her application will be considered canceled.
- Candidates cannot take the exam at their respective college centers.
- Another candidate cannot take the exam illegally by using his registration number
- No cheating in exams
- Students can not use Mobile phones in the examination hall.
- Students can not create a disturbance in the examination hall.
Candidates will participate in the Master’s final year 2024 examination of the National University following all the conditions mentioned above. Students may get punished in various ways. Iif they break these conditions or rules. In many cases, students’ exams may suspend for a year or more.
Masters Final Year Routine 2024 News
National University 2021 Session Master’s Final Year Exam form filling is completed on 25th January 2024. Just a few days later on 23 January 2024, the National University published the NU Masters Final Exam Routine 2024
As per the published routine the exam will start on 18 February 2024 from 12:30 PM. And this exam will continue till 11th March 2024.
National University has already published the list of Masters final year examination centers. We have published both exam routine and exam center list on our website.
You can easily view and download the routine and center list from our website
You may read: NU Masters Book List
National University Masters Grading System
- 80% or above A+ (Plus) 4.00
- 75% to less than 80% A (Plain) 3.75
- 70% to less than 75% A- (Minus) 3.50
- 65% to less than 70% B+ (Plus) 3.25
- 60% to less than 65% B (Plain) 3.00
- 55% to less than 60% B- (Minus) 2.75
- 50% to less than 55% C+ (Plus) 2.50
- 45% to less than 50% C (Plain) 2.25
- 40% to less than 45% D (Plain) 2.00
- <40%(less than 40%) F (Fail) 0.00
The National University class grading system follows the British undergraduate degree classification (GPA and Class Grading System). GPA above or equal to 3 is equal to 1st Class in Masters’s degree in Bangladesh. This means,
- NU Academic CGPA 3.00 to 4.00 = 1st Class
- Academic CGPA 2.25 to 2.99 = 2nd Class
- Academic CGPA 2.00 to 2.249 = 3rd Class
At this stage, we are National University Masters Final Exam Routine 2024. I will share with you some important questions about and exam related topics. At the same time we will also answer the questions so that the students can benefit from it.
According to the latest published National University Master’s final year exam routine, the exam will start on 18th February 2024 from 12:30 PM.
Click this link to download National University Masters Final Exam Routine 2024. In addition, there is a routine download link in our post, you can download it from there.
You have to contact your college authority to get the admit card for Masters final examination to be held on 18th February 2024. Two to three days before the start of the examination, the college authority will distribute the admit card among the students.
The questions that you can see above are usually asked by students near us. In this part we have tried to give proper answers to the questions. If you have any questions then you can ask us.
Latest Masters Departments Notice
At this stage, we will share with you the latest published notices of Masters Department of National University. If you want, you can click on the notices and read them in detail.
Besides, to get more notices, you can easily view the notices of all the masters by clicking on the masters menu on our website.
According to the latest published National University NU Masters Final Exam Routine 2024, the exam will start on 18 February 2024 from 12:30 PM. All the students who will participate in the exam must prepare for the exam.
And must collect the admit card from the college authority two to three days before the start of the exam. Because without the admit card you cannot participate in the Master’s final exam 2024.
Thank you very much for reading our post.